Welcome to our VCSE Resource centre; where we have compiled a list useful resources for the Third Sector/VCSE and not-for-profit organisations including charities, Community Interest Organisations (CIOs), and Community Interest Companies (CICs).
Our VCSE Resources are researched, tested, and listed to help support charities and third sector organisations to help support more people, deliver further services, and operated more efficiently.
If you need any help and support in preparing for a funding application, project planning, project evaluation, or project management for your community projects, then please see our services for charities and social enterprises page or contact Nest + Grow.
Table of Contents
- Covid-19 Resources
- Equipment and Furniture
- Governance, Support, and Training
- Human Resources
- Office and Retail Space
- Research and Evaluation
- Mental Wellbeing
- Theory of Change
VCSE Resources to help with the Covid-19 pandemic.
Equipment and Furniture
VCSE Resources for the acquisition or hire of equipment and furniture for charities and social enterprises.
Governance, Support, and Training
VCSE Resources for setting up and improving the governance, support, and training for charities and social enterprises.
- The FSI – The Foundation for Social Improvement
- NCVO – Championing the voluntary sector
- NPC – Supporting organisations to maximise the impact
- Small Charities Coalition – information and support for small charities
- Small Charity Support – support and guidance for small charities
VCSE Resources for the management of staff and volunteers for charities and social enterprises.
Office and Retail Space
VCSE Resources for the acquisition or hire of office and retail space for charities and social enterprises.
Research, Theory, and Evaluation
VCSE Resources for research and evaluation for charity and social enterprise projects.
Intervention and Process
VCSE Resources for software, Charity CRMs, and cloud-based systems for charities and social enterprises.
- Breathe HR Software
- Canva – Online graphic design software – free to Non-profits
- Charity Digital – Marketplace of free and discounted software available to charities
- Charity Log – Cloud-based case management (CRM) software for the third sector
- TweetDeck – Manage multiple Twitter accounts on one screen
- Xero – Accounting Software with a non-profit discount