We work with projects and organisations in the Third Sector; the charities, non-governmental organisations (NGOs), the Social Enterprises; Charitable Incorporated Organisations (CIOs), Charitable Incorporated Companies (CICs), Community Groups, and even private companies that are looking to improve their social return and do more social good.
If you want to improve opportunity and the wellbeing of people but don’t know where to start? Contact us. We will work with you to create project ideas that are wanted, fundable, and that will make a positive difference.
If you’ve got an idea for a project but don’t know where to start in terms of packaging it up in a way that can then be communicated to funders, management, and the people you are supporting – then let us know and we can help develop your project either at the concept stage or in terms of detailing the specific steps required to deliver the desired outcomes.
If you have got a project to run or funding in place and you need someone to oversee the project to ensure that outcomes are being met and project deliverables are being delivered then we can help.
Start with evaluation, don’t leave it until last. When your project begins we can help you establish the metrics that you need, how and when they will be collected, and what analysis needs to be done on your data to discover and demonstrate project success – or path corrections that will need to be taken.
We work with organisations to plan, collect, and present their evaluations. Speak to us for more information.
Training and Skills Development
We work with charities and community interest groups to provide engaging external training to ensure that all staff are knowledgeable, empowered, and able to perform to their best ability on the front line of their service.
Training can be delivered in a group setting or targeted for one to one requirements. Ask us about training specifically for you. Training Workshops include:
- GDPR: Accessible GDPR Training to ensure full organisational knowledge saturation. 2-hour Group Workshop.
- Communicate to Make a Difference: Client Service skills for Third Sector Workers
- How to Take Online Donations for Charities: The setup and configuration of low-cost robust systems to enable web and mobile donations and income.
We coordinate communications planning for a number of charities ensuring a regular drumbeat of awareness, information, donor requests, and service messaging.
- Setup and/or management of GDPR compliant mailing list for service users, staff, volunteers, and donors.
- Setup and/or management of social media accounts including Facebook Pages, Instagram accounts, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Setup of Event management and communications for conferences, AGMs, donor events, fundraisers, gala dinners, and more.
For more information on our services for charities, CIOs, CICs, businesses, and community groups – contact Nest + Grow.